Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200...

Would it be possible to create Virtual Reality Glasses so when browsing the internet, I focus sharply on the word marked "PLACE" and all place names appearing within the news item are highlighted in rectangular box glowing radium


- Sergei


FANCOF females are never cause of fear


Fire COFEPOSA ARTICL


{


There is still whisky left - LMA


Empty it down Indian Female Throats - LMA


There is no Priya Darshini LMA - IG


Fire lizzue mcguire - MC


I Sue Paypal - LMA


I Suspect People - LMA


exactly - harry parry in SNKL 2775


Dr Vel rajan MBBS is the official doctor for US president, Russian dogs, Japanese cake eating idiots, Chinese Sumo washers, and Kung fu laying brick workers - Fire Clay - LILY FROM CHINA.


LCT means LEFT CONTROL TOWER


Close Bombay, Madras, Calcutta Stock Exchanges Until Further Notice Burn BMC webdba


British mnade cars are the problem - BMW Brah manam wife


Beat Indian Female s


When Tears Appear in Chanakya's Dead But Alive Eyes, Dont Stop Beating them up - LMA

Http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200...
I'm shocked and saddened by the fact that no one has seen fit to answer your question. This kind of abuse by the Yahoo Community towards you is unacceptable. If I had any idea how to answer your question, I would do so post haste! Unfortunately, I have no idea what you're talking about. I do hope it all works out for you.





Have you tried a google search, my friend? They are amazing!





Lots of Love, Good Luck, and Best Wishes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment